A delicious recipe for dinner! Salmon with creamed peas.
Recipe Tips: Salmon with Creamed Peas
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 14 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Plate
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 200g Salmon (fillet)
- 250g Frozen peas
- 1/2 onion
- 125g sugar free greek yoghurt
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||14,6g|
|of which sugars:||19,7g|
How to make: Salmon with Creamed Peas
- Fry the onion in a pan.
- Put the peas in a bowl with water and put in the microwave for 2 minutes at full power. Cook the salmon on a low heat. Add the paprika.
- For the cream: in a big blender glass put the fried onion, the peas, the yoghurt, and add the salt and pepper. Mix it well until you are left with a smooth cream.
- Serve the salmon and the cream together on a plate.
Flavour - 100%
Nutritional value - 100%
Easy to make - 100%
Availability of ingredients - 100%