A recipe that you can make as you want since you can stuff it with whatever you want once the mass is ready… Fitness Pizza Balls.
Recipe Tips: Fitness Pizza Balls
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 12 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Ball
- Number of servings: 5
- Cooking style: American
- 100g Rice Flour by FoodSeries
- 50g of Instant Oat Flour by FoodSeries
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 spoonful of olive oil
- 100ml of warm water
- 100g of turkey
- 50g of mozzarella
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- Egg white
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1.6g|
|of which sugars:||1.4g|
How to make: Fitness Pizza Balls
- Put the instant oat flour and rice flour in a bowl. Then, pour the spoonful of olive oil.
- Mix the baking powder with water in a different bowl and let it settle for a while. Then, add it to the flours and stir properly until you obtain a mass that you can knead with your hands. Make a ball.
- Put the ball in a recipient with oil and cover it with a dark cloth. Leave it like that for 30 minutes.
- Add the salt and knead a little bit more.
- Now it is time to make the balls. Take a little bit of mass, make a circle and flatten it. Spread some tomato sauce, turkey and mozzarella. Close it by shaping it like a ball.
- Once we are done, whisk the egg white and add the spices. Grab a basting brush and soak the pizza balls.
- Bake at 170ºC for 15-20 minutes until the mass is cooked.
- Serve hot and enjoy!