Who does not enjoy a delicious pizza? Pizza is actually one of the most popular recipes among cheat meals. But thanks to this Fitness Pizza Recipe, you will be able to eat a healthy meal whenever you want!!
Recipe Tips: Fitness Pizza
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 35 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Slice
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: American
- 30g Cauliflower
- 30g of Oat Flour by HSNfoods
- 3 egg whites
- 150g chicken fillet
- 30g grated cheese
- 3 spoonfuls of mashed tomato
- 30g of Barbecue Sauce by HSNfoods
- A little bit of oregano
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1.3g|
|of which sugars:||1.5g|
How to make: Fitness Pizza
- First of all, cook the cauliflower and cook it a little bit on a pan with a little bit of sodium-free salt. Mash it and whisk with the rest of the ingredients for the dough. It has to be thick but not like a mass.
- Put this blend in an oven tray with a little bit of olive oil and cook it for 8 minutes at 170ºC. You have to preheat the oven (10min to 200ºC).
- When the dough is golden, take it out and turn it over and put it back for 5 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the chicken a little bit in a pan. Once ready, cut it in small pieces.
- You just have to add all the toppings in the following order: the mashed tomato, chicken, cheese, oregano, a splash of barbecue sauce. Then, put it back in the oven for 10 more minutes and done!! A delicious pizza low in calories and carbs.
Tips for your Fitness Pizza
- You can also use sliced tomato and even add a few dry tomatoes to make it tastier.
- Many grated cheeses are labelled as “light” but they have more calories and fat than common cheese, so check out the nutrient facts of what you buy.