Would you be able to refuse eating fitness donuts? By no means…
Oats are always delicious, but they look more appetizing as donuts, right? Try out this express recipe!
Recipe Tips: Donuts
- Preparation time: 25 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Donut
- Number of servings: 10
- Cooking style: American
- 2 Eggs
- 100 ml of egg whites
- 100g of oats
- 1 Scoop of EvoWhey 2.0 (vanilla flavor) by HSNsports
- 50ml of vegetable drink
- 6 ounces of dark chocolate
- Almond squares
- Chocolate Syrup by HSNfoods
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||18.3g|
|of which sugars:||3g|
How to make: Donuts
- Preheat the oven at 180ºC
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until you get an homogeneous mass without lumps.
- Pour the mixture in a donut baking pan and put it in the oven for 10 - 15 minutes at least.
- While the donuts are baked, melt the 6 ounces of chocolate with a water bath or in the microwave, be careful and try not to burn it.
- Once the donuts are ready, pour the melted chocolate on the top without burning yourself.
- Finally, add a little bit of the almond squares before the chocolate hardens.
Vanilla and Cinnamon Waffles, by Saúl Craviotto
Perfect snack for professional athletes! Created by one of the best Spanish athletes: Saúl Craviotto. You …