A delicious snack for the afternoons or at any time of the day really… Fitness Apple Biscuits
Recipe Tips: Fitness Apple Biscuits
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Biscuit
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: American
- 25g Almond flour
- 40g Instant Oat Flour by HSNfoods
- 2 spoonfuls of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil by HSNbio
- 1 egg white
- 20ml of water
- 1 Apple
- Hyperprotein Chocolate Spread by HSNfoods
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0.7g|
|of which sugars:||3.5g|
How to make: Fitness Apple Biscuits
- Take a bowl and add the water, sweetener and flours.
- Mix properly and knead the blend until you obtain a firm mass, add more oat flour if necessary. Make balls of the same size and shape them like biscuits.
- Put a little bit of Nut Choco Spread, apple, raisins and cinnamon on top of each biscuit.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 175ºC.
- When there are just 5 minutes left, add a little bit of egg white with a basting brush so that the biscuits will become golden.
Easy to find ingredients - 100%
Wasa Bread with Almond Butter and Banana
Quick recipe with Wasa crackers: Wasa Bread with Almond Butter and Banana. Wasa Bread with …