Today I bring you a different recipe whose main ingredient is powdered egg whites. I hope you like it as it is a super easy, protein and low-carb option
Recipe Tips: Egg Whites Fluff
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Bowl
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 15gr of Egg whites by HSNraw
- 5gr of Xanthan Gum by HSNfoods
- 100ml of mineral water
- 15gr of Evowhey protein (flavor to choose) by HSNsports
- 50ml of carbonated water
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0.5g|
|of which sugars:||1g|
How to make: Egg Whites Fluff
- Put the egg whites, the xanthan gum, and the 100ml of natural water in a bowl, and whisk everything until you get a foamy mass.
- Now add the protein from the flavor we want and mix again.
- Finally, pour the carbonated water and keep mixing.
- The xanthan gum is essential, since it works as a thickener and it gives an incredible texture, creamy and light, but with volume.
- [adrotate banner="155"]