Would you like to eat a delicious gluten-free quinoa salad?
Gluten-free Quinoa Salad Recipe
A delicious gluten-free meal!
Recipe Tips: Colourful Gluten-free Quinoa Salad
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Dish
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: American
- 120 grams of quinoa (blend of white, red and black quinoa)
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 courgette
- 1 carrot
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to season
- A little bit of parsley, chervil or basil
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||4g|
|of which sugars:||6g|
How to make: Colourful Gluten-free Quinoa Salad
- Wash the quinoa thoroughly with warm water to remove the bitter substances from the external layers.
- Cook the quinoa in 2.5 times water according to its weight for 15 minutes and leave it 5 more minutes to swell.
- Cut the carrot, pepper and courgette in dices and fry the vegetables in that same order with olive oil. Make sure that you do not cook them too much, so that they are still crunchy and fresh.
- Mix the quinoa with the vegetables and add the salt, pepper and fresh herbs such as parsley or basil.