This time, we are going to cook a Christmas Sponge Cake with oat flour. A perfect afternoon snack for the whole family!
Christmas Sponge Cake
Christmas is a time when people come together, both family and friends… But you do not want to eat sweets that do not adapt to your fitness diet. Do not worry at all! We have come up with a sponge cake recipe made with oat flour so that you will only obtain energy from your afternoon snacks!
Recipe Tips: Christmas Sponge Cake
- Preparation time: 45 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 8
- Cooking style: American
- 3 Eggs
- 150g of Instant Oat Flour 2.0 by HSNfoods
- 20g Grated Coconut
- 1 spoonful of cocoa powder mixed with grated coconut
- 400ml of skimmed milk or vegetable drink
- Sweetener to taste
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3g|
|of which sugars:||2.5g|
How to make: Christmas Sponge Cake
- Whisk the egg whites until they become stiff and put them aside.
- Take another bowl, whisk the egg yolks with the coconut and sweetener.
- Pour a little bit of milk and whisk.
- Add the oat flour and mix it up until everything is well combined.
- Keep adding the milk little by little.
- Add the egg whites and fold.
- Put the mass in a recipient suitable for the oven and bake at 170ºC for 25-30 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven, dust some cocoa and coconut and decorate it as you want!
Once ready… ENJOY!