Today, we bring a recipe to cook a delicious chocolate mug cake, which is very easy to make. In fact, it makes a perfect breakfast or dessert 😉 Wanna try?
How to cook a Chocolate Mug Cake?
Recipe Tips: Chocolate Mug Cake
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 3 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Mug Cake
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 25g of Chocolate-flavored Evowhey Protein 2.0 by HSNsports
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable drink
- 1 tablespoon of Peanut Butter by HSNfoods
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3.8g|
|of which sugars:||2.3g|
How to make: Chocolate Mug Cake
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the egg white and vegetable drink and mix it up.
- Heat it in the microwave at maximum power.
- Serve hot with your favorite toppings.