Today, we bring you an irresistible recipe, Chocolate Muffins. For example, you can eat them for breakfast or as an afternoon snack.
Specially for sweet-toothed people, you can eat these protein chocolate muffins at any time of the day. They will satiate your appetite between meals or provide you all the necessary nutrients to get through the day.
Chocolate Muffins Recipe
These are the ingredients you will need to cook these delicious muffins!
Recipe Tips: Chocolate Muffins
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Muffin
- Number of servings: 12
- Cooking style: American
- 1 cup of vegetable drink
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil by HSNbio
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 cup of chocolate flavored Oat Flour by HSNfoods
- 1/4 of Cocoa Powder by HSNfoods
- 1 scoop of chocolate flavored Evowhey Protein by HSNsports
- 1 tbsp of baking powder
- 1 tbsp of sodium bicarbonate
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3.8g|
|of which sugars:||3.9g|
How to make: Chocolate Muffins
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender.
- You need to obtain a homogeneous blend.
- Preheat the oven at 200º C for 10 minutes.
- Pour the blend in special molds suitable for the oven.
- Bake at 180ºC for 30 minutes.