Who could reject these sweet chocolate-filled buns?
Recipe Tips: Chocolate-Filled Buns
- Preparation time: 45 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Bun
- Number of servings: 7
- Cooking style: American
- 125g of Whole wheat flour
- 20ml of Olive oil or coconut oil
- 50ml of Oat drink
- 7g of dry yeast
- Sweetener (to taste)
- Protein chocolate and hazelnut spread by HSNfoods
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1.5g|
|of which sugars:||1.3g|
How to make: Chocolate-Filled Buns
- Grab a small bowl and pour 30ml of warm water, add the yeast and stir. Let is settle for a few minutes.
- Then, on a big bowl, put the oil, flour, vegetable drink and sweetener. Mix everything.
- Finally, add the yeast and water blend, mix and knead for a few minutes.
- Shape the mass into a bowl, cover it with a dark cloth and let it settle for 20-30 minutes at room temperature.
- After that, make small balls of the same size with that mass.
- Put all the balls on baking paper over the oven tray and bake for 25-30 minutes at 175ºC.
- Once cooked, take them out of the oven and let them cool.
- Take the Spread and put it on a pastry bag.
- Make a whole on the buns with a stick and fill them with the chocolate spread.
Then, you will just have to control yourself to not eat them all in one go. We hope you liked this recipe and we will be back with more healthy and delicious recipes.