Here you have a delicious recipe made with quality ingredients that you will definitely love if you are into baking: Chocolate Chip Cake.
Recipe Tips: Chocolate Chip Cake
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 45 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 5
- Cooking style: American
- 3 Eggs
- 250g of Boiled chickpeas
- 10 Seedless dates
- 10g of Baking powder
- 1 pinch of Sucralose by HSNfoods
- 50g of Dark Chocolate Tablet by HSNfoods
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3.9g|
|of which sugars:||10.8g|
How to make: Chocolate Chip Cake
- Whisk the eggs.
- Add the chickpeas and dates and mix everything properly.
- Then, add the baking powder and a pinch of sucralose. Mix again.
- Finally, add some grated chocolate.
- Put everything in a silicon mold and bake at 180ºC for 45 minutes. Heat up and down.
- Take it out of the oven and put some chocolate chips on top so that they will melt while it is still hot.
- Let it cool before unmolding and cutting.