Would you like a delicious protein bread that tastes like chocolate? Well, write down this banana bread recipe and try it out for yourself!
Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe (Whey Protein Bread)
You are going to love this recipe!
Recipe Tips: Chocolate Banana Bread
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 35 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 10
- Cooking style: American
- 3 bananas
- 100g of Instant Oat Flour by HSNfoods
- 80g of Evowhey Protein 2.0 by HSNsports (chocolate flavor)
- 25g of linseed
- 200ml of vegetable drink
- 100ml of egg whites
- 100g of apple puree
- 100g of Greek yogurt
- Cinnamon to taste
- Cocoa nibs
- 5g of baking powder
- 10g of cocoa powder
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1.4g|
|of which sugars:||6.5g|
How to make: Chocolate Banana Bread
- Preheat the oven at 180º.
- Smash the bananas with a fork.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix them up.
- Put in on a silicon mold with a little bit of coconut oil and bake for 35 minutes approximately.
- Let it cool before cutting and enjoy!