Let’s cook some delicious choco and peanut energy bars!
Recipe: Choco and Peanut Energy Bars
Recipe Tips: Choco and Peanut Energy Bars
- Preparation time: 1 hour 40 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Bar
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: American
- ½ cup of Peanut Butter by HSNfoods
- 1 egg
- ½ cup of grated coconut
- ½ cup of Oat Flour by HSNfoods
- 25g of Erythritol
- 1/3 cup of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil by HSNbio
- ½ teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 4 spoonfuls of low fat pure cocoa powder
- 3 spoonfuls of coconut oil
- Roasted peanuts
- Dark chocolate chips
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||8g|
|of which sugars:||0.8g|
How to make: Choco and Peanut Energy Bars
- Melt the coconut oil.
- Blend all the ingredients together with an electric blender. Spread the mass in a square silicone mold.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180º.
- Put as much peanuts as you like on the mass, as well as the dark chocolate chips.
- Melt the coconut oil in a bowl and add the cocoa and the sweetener. Mix them with a fork and pour the liquid on the base of the bars.
- Let it cool for an hour at least.
- Cut in portions and store in a container or hermetic recipient inside the fridge.