The perfect combination for a healthy dinner: Chicken Breast and Sweet Potato Mash.
Recipe Tips: Chicken Breast and Sweet Potato Mash
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Plate
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 slices of Havarti-style cheese
- Aromatic spices
- A pinch of nutmeg
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||9,2g|
|of which sugars:||18g|
How to make: Chicken Breast and Sweet Potato Mash
- Wash and peel the sweet potato, then cut it into cubes.
- Cook the sweet potato in a microwavable container, at full power for 5-7 mins.
- Let it cool down. Then place the sweet potato in a bowl, adding the olive oil, nutmeg, slices of cheese, and salt and pepper. Mash well until you get a consistent mix.
- In a pan, cook the chicken. Add the salt, pepper and aromatic spices.