The most simple, but not necessarily the most tasteless recipe, even though it probably looks like it… Boiled Chicken!
Recipe Tips: Boiled Chicken
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 12 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Chicken Breast
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: Mediterranean
- 200g Chicken Breast
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 laurel and basil leaves
- Garlic powder
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1g|
How to make: Boiled Chicken
- Boil some water, add 1 spoonful of oil, some laurel leaves, and add some basil, powdered garlic, and a pinch of salt.
- When it starts to boil, add the chicken (breast), which has been previously cut into pieces.
- Set the timer, and after 12 minutes you can pick a piece and see if it is cooked on the inside.