If you want a good protein and energy supply to face your workouts, then try out this Almond Protein Shake.
How to make an Almond Protein Shake?
Recipe Tips: Almond Protein Shake
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Glass/Cup
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 2 spoonfuls of Almond Butter by HSNfoods
- 1 scoop of Unflavored Whey Protein Concentrate by HSNraw
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 spoonful of cinnamon
- 300ml of vegetable drink (almond, rice...)
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||15.9g|
|of which sugars:||13.8g|
How to make: Almond Protein Shake
- Put all the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Mix until everything is well-combined. You can adjust the amount of milk to get a more or less liquid blend.
- Serve in a cup of long glass.