What’s for lunch?… Chicken! Not again… :'( Are you tired of always eating the same thing? Here you have some tasty chicken recipes!
Tired of Chicken?
Sometimes, going on a diet can be a real torture, specially if we use the same ingredients all the time. We may even end up giving up, since the monotony tends to be quite overwhelming for most of us…
However, we can change this radically, using the same ingredient but in different ways. It does not necessarily mean that it will not help us move toward our goal, which is mainly achieving either a lean or shredded aspect.
How can you cook chicken?
Chicken is one of the most consumed types of meat. Here, I bring you some recipes to transform a tasteless and dull meal in a real “delicacy”. If we think “…ouch, not again…” every time we have to cook, we will fail miserably, at least from my point of view. It is not convincing unless we take our sport to the highest competition level. Moreover, I believe in the IIFYM philosophy.
The oven is a very useful appliance that I believe we do not use as much as we should. However, you can cook delicious meals in a very healthy and nutritious way. That is the case of Baked Chicken.
Recipe Tips: Baked Chicken
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Chicken Breast
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: American
- 400g Chicken breast
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 can of sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 celery
- 3-4 baby carrots
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2.5g|
|of which sugars:||3g|
How to make: Baked Chicken
- Spread some oil on the oven tray.
- Add the ingredients: red and green pepper, sliced mushrooms, onion cut in julienne strips, thinly cut celery, baby carrot, and, over this base, the chopped chicken.
- Add salt and pepper and with the help of an oil vaporizer we spray all the components. Add a glass of white wine.
- At this point, the oven should have been turned on for 10 minutes around 200º. Reduce the temperature to 180º to put the tray, and set a 30 minutes cooking program. Each oven will have different features, here I am explaining how I do it, you will have to try this at home and find what works for you.
Try other Chicken Recipes
Here you have several ways of cooking this ingredient, from the simplest recipe to some that are a little bit more complex. Either way, they will surely help you break with the routine of the diet…