- Post-workout recovery formula powder
- With pure branched chain amino acids (BCAA's)
- With whey protein isolate
- Ideal for demanding physical activities
- Better muscle recovery and regeneration
What is Re-cuper Recovery Drink?
Re-Cuper Recovery Drink by Amix™ is a post-workout recovery drink. Its format is an ultra-concentrated powder and its exclusive formula contains the very best patented raw ingredients in the world with a clear purpose: to meet the needs of the most demanding athletes who want top quality products.
What are the properties of Re-cuper Recovery Drink?
Re-Cuper Recovery Drink is a product that will support the post-workout muscle regeneration after an intense physical activity. Moreover, it will meet the requirements of both professional and amateur athletes.
It is ideal the high intensity workout sessions, thanks to its composition, it will help the body to eliminate the lactate accumulated during the exercise and regenerate the muscle fibers, apart from hydrating the body.
What are the ingredients of Re-Cuper Recovery Drink?
The main components of Re-Cuper Recovery Drink are:
- Protein isolate: made up of highly pure CFM® protein. This patented formula is regarded as one of the best protein isolates in the world. Its main function is regenerating the muscles and improving their recovery.
- 2:1:1 BCAA's (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine): pure crystalline branched amino acids of maximum quality with a 2:1:1 ratio. The emphasis is on L-Leucine due to its properties to build and regenerate the muscles. All in all, it is an advanced BCAA complex that plays an important role in the regeneration of tissues.
- Mineral salt complex: due to the perspiration and muscle contraction, endurance sports demand an extra electrolyte supply. In fact, we will have to be properly hydrated to guarantee the proper functioning of the body, which is the main objective from this complex.
- L-Glutamine: it is the most important amino acid for the muscle recovery since it is the most abundant in the muscle fibers. The body releases a lot of L-Glutamine during the workout which has to be immediately supplied in order to support the proper functioning of the muscles.
- Beta-alanine and Citrulline malate: Its main objective is to eliminate the waste substances produced during the workout (lactic acid) and to support the regeneration. These are some of the newest substances for the recovery that improve the quality of the product.
- L-Glycine: Is an essential amino acid, in other words, our body cannot produce it on its own, which is why we have to take it from external sources. Its main function is to provide structural support not only to the muscles but also to bones and joints, strengthening the mechanical system, increasing the biosynthesis of collagen and its structures. Therefore, it increases the physical performance, lowering the risk of cartilage injury, which will allow us to do exercise for most of our lives.
Who can benefit from this supplement?
- Athletes who face demanding and intense physical activities that want to meet their post-workout nutrient, energy and hydration requirements.