VITAMIN E 400I.U. - 100 softgels
- Vitamin E
- 267mg per daily dose
- New formula
- Designed for sports
What is Vitamin E 400 I.U.?
Vitamin E 400 I.U. by Amix Nutrition is a food supplement in softgels made from vitamin E.
It is advisable to take 1 softgel a day with 200ml of water with a meal.
Properties of Vitamin E 400 I.U.
Vitamin E helps to protect the cells against oxidative damage.
In fact, vitamin E is the main fat soluble antioxidant of the body. As an antioxidant, vitamin E works on the cell membranes where it prevents the propagation of the free radicals. 
Vitamin E also includes eight fat soluble nutrients called tocopherols. Alpha-tocopherol has the highest biological activity and the highest antioxidant concentration. 
Vitamin E supplementation 1 hour before the workout reduces the post-workout cell damage markers. Therefore, it suggests that there is a possible protective effect against the inflammation caused by hypoxia during the workout. 
Moreover, vitamin E can prevent oxidative damage, contributing to prevent the lipid peroxidation caused by exercise. All endurance athletes should take vitamin E daily in order to prevent oxidative damage caused by exercise. 
Who can benefit from Vitamin E 400 I.U.?
- People who want an extra dose of vitamin E
1. Herrera E, Barbas C. Vitamin E: action, metabolism and perspectives. J Physiol Biochem. 2001 Mar;57(1):43-56.
2. Drevon CA. Absorption, transport and metabolism of vitamin E. Free Radic Res Commun. 1991;14(4):229-46.
3. Santos SA, Silva ET, Caris AV, Lira FS, Tufik S, Dos Santos RV. Vitamin E supplementation inhibits muscle damage and inflammation after moderate exercise in hypoxia. J Hum Nutr Diet. 2016 Aug;29(4):516-22. doi: 10.1111/jhn.12361. Epub 2016 Apr 8.
4. Takanami Y, Iwane H, Kawai Y, Shimomitsu T. Vitamin E supplementation and endurance exercise: are there benefits? Sports Med. 2000 Feb;29(2):73-83.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 softgel|
|Daily dose: 1 softgel|
|Servings per container: 100|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin E 400 I.U. (DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate)||267mg||2225%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|