SUPER OMEGA 3 FISH OIL - 90 softgels
- High concentration of essential fatty acids
- Enough product for 3 months
- Animal origin, fish oil
- Each capsule provides 1g of Fish oil
- With EPA and DHA
What is Super Omega-3 Fish Oil?
Super Omega-3 Fish Oil by Amix Nutrition is a food supplement in softgels made from omega-3 fatty acids: EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) from fish oil.
The recommended dose is 1 softgel a day.
Properties of Super Omega-3 Fish Oil
Essential fatty acids come from polyunsaturated acids and they are indispensable for our organism. We have to take these acids from food on a daily basis. Food supplements can be a good way to reach the minimum recommended intake of Omega-3.
Omega-3 fatty acids are made up of EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and both have important benefits for human beings, such as:
- Preventing the obstruction of arteries due to atherosclerosis (1)
- Lowering the risk of cardiac disease (2)
- Relieving menstrual pain (3)
- Relieving joint pain (4)
- Prenatal fish oil supplementation can be good for the neurological development (5)
Who can benefit from this supplement?
- Athletes and active people
- The elderly
- Menopausal women
1. Calder PC. The role of marine omega-3 (n-3) fatty acids in inflammatory processes, atherosclerosis and plaque stability. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2012 Jul;56(7):1073-80. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100710.
2. Jing X. Kang. Reduction of heart rate by omega-3 fatty acids and the potential underlying mechanisms. Front Physiol. 2012; 3: 416. Published online 2012 Oct 30. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2012.00416
3. Rahbar N1, Asgharzadeh N, Ghorbani R. Effect of omega-3 fatty acids on intensity of primary dysmenorrhea. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2012 Apr;117(1):45-7. doi: 10.1016/j.ijgo.2011.11.019. Epub 2012 Jan 17.
4. Maroon JC, Bost JW. Omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil) as an anti-inflammatory: an alternative to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for discogenic pain. Surg Neurol. 2006 Apr;65(4):326-31.
5. Vollet K, Ghassabian A, Sundaram R, Chahal N, Yeung EH. Prenatal fish oil supplementation and early childhood development in the Upstate KIDS Study. J Dev Orig Health Dis. 2017 Aug;8(4):465-473. doi: 10.1017/S2040174417000253. Epub 2017 Apr 24.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 softgel|
|Daily dose: 1 softgel|
|Servings per container: 90|
|Fish oil concentrate||1000mg|
|Epa (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||180mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||120mg|