ATP ENERGY - 90 caps
- Pre-workout made of PEAK® ATP
- 200mg of caffeine per serving
- With green, black and white tea
- 100mg of taurine
What is ATP Energy?
ATP Energy by Amix Nutrition is a food supplement in capsules made of PEAK® ATP, a patented form of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) with black, white and green tea.
It is advisable to take 1 capsule on an empty stomach with 200ml of water, twice a day.
Properties of ATP Energy
APT Energy is made up of caffeine, which increases the energy and the daily energy expenditure, decreases the fatigue, reduces the perceived exertion associated with physical exercise, improves the physical performance, the motor performance, enhancing the alertness and improving the cognition and neuromuscular coordination.
Taking ATP, PEAK® ATP in this case, has the ability to increase the strength, muscle mass and blood flow in trained athletes. Taking adenosine-5'-triphosphate prevents us from running out of ATP and it improves the muscle strength and excitability, which can support high intensity sports.
Tea contains antioxidants that prevent premature aging, help to preserve the elasticity of the blood vessels while regulating the blood cholesterol, help to strengthen the antioxidant defenses of the body, keep the bones healthy, help to control the fat metabolism and help to increase the energy expenditure.
Black tea is a source of flavonoids that has been associated with a lower risk of suffering cardiovascular diseases.
Green tea extract is produces a mild glycemic response after taking glucose orally after the workout. This information suggests that green tea extract could alter the glucose absorption by the human skeletal muscle.
Taurine can affect the metabolism of the energy system, specially the lipid metabolism. Taking taurine increase the plasma glycerol levels and reduces the lactic anaerobic system.
Who can benefit from ATP Energy?
1. Glade MJ. 'Caffeine-Not just a stimulant.' Nutrition. 2010 Oct;26(10):932-8. doi: 10.1016/j.nut.2010.08.004.
2. Tallis J, Duncan MJ, James RS. What can isolated skeletal muscle experiments tell us about the effects of caffeine on exercise performance? Br J Pharmacol. 2015 Aug;172(15):3703-13. doi: 10.1111/bph.13187.
3. Purpura M, Rathmacher JA, Sharp MH, Lowery RP, Shields KA, Partl JM, Wilson JM, Jäger R. Oral Adenosine-5'-triphosphate (ATP) Administration Increases Postexercise ATP Levels, Muscle Excitability, and Athletic Performance Following a Repeated Sprint Bout. J Am Coll Nutr. 2017 Mar-Apr;36(3):177-183. Doi: 10.1080/07315724.2016.1246989.
4. Greyling A, Wolters TLC, de Bresser DM, Roerink SHPP, Riksen NP, Mulder TP, Rowson MJ, Hopman MT, Thijssen DHJ. The acute effect of black tea consumption on resistance artery endothelial function in healthy subjects. A randomized controlled trial. Clin Nutr ESPEN. 2018 Feb;23:41-47. doi: 10.1016/j.clnesp.2017.10.011.
5. Martin BJ, MacInnis MJ, Gillen JB, Skelly LE, Gibala MJ. Short-term green tea extract supplementation attenuates the postprandial blood glucose and insulin response following exercise in overweight men. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2016 Jun 15:1-7.
6. De Carvalho FG, Barbieri RA, Carvalho MB, Dato CC, Campos EZ, Gobbi RB, Papoti M, Silva ASR, de Freitas EC. Taurine supplementation can increase lipolysis and affect the contribution of energy systems during front crawl maximal effort. Amino Acids. 2018 Jan;50(1):189-198. doi: 10.1007/s00726-017-2505-3.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 capsule|
|Daily dose: 2 capsules|
|Servings per container: 90|
|5'trifosfato Adenosine Disodium (PEAK ATP®)||250mg|
|Triple action Tea Complex (Black, white and green tea extract)||250mg|
|dicalcium phosphate, di-potassium phosphate, sodium phosphate.|